Saturday, February 1, 2014

Hibernation Day in Preschool!

Hibernation Day (aka Pajama Day) has to be one of my favorite days of the year!  The children love it and are so engaged!  I thought I'd share a pictorial story of our day!  Enjoy!

We began the day with music/movement class!

We begin our hunt for clues to where the bear is hiding!

Continuing on the Bear Hunt!  The clue took us down the stairs!

We found the bear!

 Hibernating in our cave!

Eating popcorn in the cave!

A messy cave with a few crumbs left over!

A story is a great way to end the day!





2 comments:

  1. I remember my daughter doing this when she was in preschool and she really love it! She did enjoy because they were allowed to bring a toy with them for slumber party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The children are invited to bring a stuffed animal and a favorite book for this special day!

    ReplyDelete

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations